All links are to downloadable PDFs
- John Whiteoak. Keith Humble, the Music-Maker with the Message
- Bruce Johnson. Jazz and the cultural politics of Australian music
- Lyn Gallacher. The possibility of anticommunication: an email interview with Herbert Brün
- Sjoerd van der Meulen. Music as empfindsam reflection moment in eighteenth-century German Melodrama
- Elizabeth Kertesz. ‘Dare one say, a trifle old-maidish?’ Tackling gender and the critical reception of Ethel Smyth’s music.
- Jennifer Hill. The Goossens: A Musical Century, Carole Rosen
- Sandra McColl. Music criticism in Vienna c. 1898–1920